Friday, March 28, 2008

More Big News – Podcasting is Go


Yes, it's true, I continue to enter the 21st Century.

Slowly, but step by step.

I'm proud to announce that, thanks to the handy GarageBand software on my MacBook, I've mastered (well, not quite mastered) the art of making a podcast. I'm not sure it will be every week, but I plan to use it to talk about content on this blog . This week, I'm focusing on the Bull Durham (1988) soundtrack from Sunday's post. It's a little over three minutes long, so it won't take up too much of your time (or hard drive space)

I've still got a lot of work to do in terms of improving my performance and getting all the sound levels right, but I'm pretty proud of the fact that I taught myself to do something that seemed so impossible just a few months ago.

Anyway, click on the link down below or on the right side of the page and tell me what you think. I'm also open to any suggestions about improvements and future topics.


Click here to get your own player.



And yes, I've got an RSS feed for it now. Now, if I can only do the same for this blog …

No comments: